We are a small but technically strong team passionate about writing and delivering excellent quality and value. You’ll be part of a highly agile and collaborative team.
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Liaise with clients and gather information on their environment.
- Evaluate status and future requirements from information gathered.
- Planning, organizing, and attending meetings.
- Ability to coordinate and motivate project team members to deliver based on agreed milestones
- Experience in managing third party suppliers
- Experience in managing risks, actions, issues & dependencies and producing project status reports and project board reports
- A Degree in a related field
- PRINCE2/PMP/Agile certification (or equivalent)
- Experience of communications and stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of all phases of the project management life cycle(SDLC)
- Ideally good knowledge of the Microsoft DevOps for Project Management.
- The ability to react to fast-moving environments and changing priorities
- Good decision-making skills
- Highly effective at building and maintaining working relationships with internal and external suppliers and third parties
- A high level of confidence & leadership
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to plan effectively and delegate appropriately
- Results-driven with a proven track record of operational grip
- Minimum 7+ years of Project management experience
- Software development experience will be preferred.