Skills and Experience:
- Lead and facilitate the gathering of requirements within the definition phase of the project lifecycle, working with the technical team and key external stakeholders to help shape the scope of the project.
- Monitoring the project progress and change requests by gathering, reviewing and analysing business and industry data, including KPIs, financial reports, and other key metrics using data analytics tools.
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes and operations.
- Collaborate with project managers and cross-functional teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant degree – data analysis, IT, computing, etc.
- A hands-on, experienced Data Analyst or Analytics Developer
- Solid skills in Data Visualisation and analytics
- Experience using SQL
- Hands on proficient in Databricks
- Data profiling, quality assessments experience
- Building data models of applications for profiling
- Provide excellent quality Data sets for analysis
- Assisting in the monitoring of data and helping with any relevant queries that may arise
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience with SQL, SSIS and an understanding of data warehousing
- Experience within Insurance services would be an advantage
Full Time Contract (Day Rate outside IR35)