- Lead and facilitate the gathering of requirements within the definition phase of the project lifecycle, working with the technical team and key external stakeholders to help shape the scope of the project.
- Monitoring the project progress and change requests by gathering, reviewing and analysing business and industry data, including KPIs, financial reports, and other key metrics using data analytics tools.
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes and operations.
- Collaborate with project managers and cross-functional teams
The Successful Applicant:
- Excellent problem-solving and analysis skills, and confident in their ability to ask the right questions.
- Self-motivated, and able to work proficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent stakeholder management/engagement with the ability to successfully communicate at a level that is appropriate to the audience.
- Experience producing documentation that is clear and concise.
- Resourcefulness and ability to devise creative solutions to problems – isn’t afraid to think outside the box, a ‘one size fits all’ approach is not appropriate.
- Relevant Certifications/qualifications in business analysis
4+ yrs experience working on IT or finance/ insurance projects preferred.