.NET Developer Role
The Ideal Candidate
- You'll contribute to software development across the .Net stack.
- You'll be part of a team delivering software to agreed time-frames.
- You'll produce functional and effective solutions in line with company standards.
- You'll provide support for our client's existing products
- You'll contribute to all areas of software development life-cycle
- You'll have commercial experience in .Net software development
- Strong technical design and development skills with a solid OO knowledge
- Experience of Microsoft Stack technologies (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL)
- Experience of working in Angular JS, Jquery, JSON, AJAX.
- Knowledge of SOAP / REST
- Experience taking requirements and designs and implementing a final
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- An ability to write structured and maintainable code
- The ability to adapt quickly to new challenges
- Any SharePoint, BizTalk or Dynamics experience will be highly regarded
- Any experience of working in global delivery model will be an advantage.
- Microsoft certified professional preferred.
With career progression, greenfield development and cutting-edge technology and processes, this is an opportunity for those wishing to join a UK based start up as a .NET developer at a critical growth stage and become a valued member of their team.
iEngageIT is an equal opportunities employer.