Do you have a passion for exceeding targets in a sales environment? Are you based in Belfast or NorthernIreland?
The Ideal Candidate
- Maintain high customer satisfaction. We thrive on great feedback of our clients . It's important to understand their core business and IT challenges and map it to iEngageIT service offerings.
- Look to maximise revenue through selling multi-product solutions.
- Develop strategic ,effective and exciting territory business plan
- Prepare customer proposals and expand revenue
- Lead generation and conversion .
- Able to achieve revenue targets
- Turn customer enquiries into new sales .
- Build and maintain long term relationships with customers
- Promote and develop sales of existing product portfolios, and identify new software sales opportunities
- Report sales status and sales opportunities
- Minimum 2 years experience in a B2B Technical Sales role.
- You will possess excellent communication skills, be organised and able to manage your own workload.
- A motivated team player who enjoys gaining customer satisfaction and deepening relationships through up-selling.
- Demonstrable understanding of software development and be able to map it to client's business needs
- Be able to demonstrate high level of integrity.
- An ability to be a forward thinker, able to identify customer needs and offer solutions through a range of services.
- Track and update company reports to ensure accurate sales forecasting
- Driving license
- Proven track record of target attainment.
- Flexible to travel nationwide and ROI as and when required.
The candidate will work closely with Sales director in creating/updating and maintaining a sales/marketing strategy. It is a great opportunity to join a high growth start up in Technical Sales, Belfast at a critical stage and become a key member in shaping their future.
Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
This job description is not exhaustive. It merely acts as a guide and may be amended to meet the changing requirements of the company at any time.
iEngageIT is an equal opportunities employer.